Javorius Allen and Aaron Jones would both be priority No. 1 where still available and Alvin Kamara would be priority No. 4 behind only Allen, Jones and McKinnon. It is time to start considering stashing Andrew Luck where available.
1. Explosive 146 total yard performance. Murray worked ahead of him but he stole the lion’s share of the work. TD potential is capped but top 20 potential ROS. Would spend more in PPR. Think Duke Johnson with a larger workload.
2. Powell has a calf injury. McGuire didn’t look great vs. CLE but has big play potential, which he showed in Week 4.
3. Played least amount of snaps of all IND RBs but looks the most explosive. Seems it’s just a matter of time till they trust him with a bigger workload. Luck’s pending return increases his stash value.
4. Little consistency in production has been seen from ARI WRs outside of Fitzgerald but Brown has the highest ceiling of the No. 2 WR options.
5. Back-to-back weeks with 11+ fpts. Starting to show signs of being the WR3 value pick everyone thought he was in drafts.
6. 12 targets in the last two weeks. Highly touted collegiate talent in an offense with limited pass-catching talent, at a thin position.
7. At DEN, vs. SEA and then a bye week on a team with an awful OL and no healthy WR talent. Has looked decent and is worth a bench spot.
8. Hyde’s hip/injury history are working in his favor to get on the field. Shanahan stated they may go with a hot hand approach.
9. Sanu is likely out for Week 6 and ATL has a soft upcoming schedule featuring vs MIA, at NE, and at NYJ. A potential No. 2 WR in a quality pass attack is worth adding.
10. Fumbling problems in the past but without West, he should see 10+ carries a week. Has looked like the best between the tackles rusher for BAL this season.
11. Someone has to catch the ball for the Giants and Lewis has shown flashes, including a 29-yard score in Week 5.
12. Positive change in scenery in ARI but is only averaging 3 ypc this season and has struggled to get the edge. He lacks burst at this point. The future HOFer is worth a bench spot after being traded.
13. Started over Gallman and looked good but got hurt. Faces all the same challenges going forward as Gallman does, mentioned above.
14. Highest ceiling of any widely available WR other than Josh Gordon but he will likely be worked into the SD offense slowly because they have a plethora of pass-catching options.
15. Led CLE in receiving yards each of the last two weeks. Led CLE in targets for two straight weeks with 17 total.